My favorite time of the year is finally here! It’s Christmas time!!
In case you plan a getaway or if you’re invited to a festive Christmas party, one thing is for sure: your make up should be spot on!
From the make-up trends of this winter, I picked out the very best that guarantee to make your appearance memorable. Here they are:
- The first and most important trend? DARK LIPS! Shades like burgundy red, cherry red and blackcurrant are a must. So dare to put on your dark lipstick, even without mascara. Yup, that’s correct! Val Garland suggests burgundy red, bold, in a fresh, clean, make-up free face.
- Smoke everywhere!! Smokey eyes are again a must and my ever trusted look. In dark or brown shades with nude lips, every outfit will definitely look even sexier.
- Glow-glow-glow! Highlighter is a yes, while contouring is a no. Without a “quiet” eyeshadow, your look will be fresh and youthful.
- Glitter is your best friend. As an eyeshadow, in your eyeliner or your inner corner, a small amount of glitter will make a huge difference.
- Last but not least, the all-time-classic red lipstick. It never goes out of style and it’s always a must in any festive occasion, nonetheless in Christmas! Just find the shade that suits you best.
That’s it from me! For further info, or a professional maquillage in Greece, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Merry X-mas people! Let it glow!