Our body is our temple and we ought to worship it. It deals with tons of toxins everyday and the least we can do is help it cope with it. I’m going to share with you 5 easy tips that I’ve endorsed recently and the results are instant! I feel better, stronger, less stressed and healthier.
- Drink some detox water. Water in general, helps flush out your system, and it contributes to more effective circulation, digestion and clearer skin. In order to transform plain water in a detoxifying masterpiece, add some slices of lime, lemon, cucumber, pomegranate seeds and some grated ginger in a pitcher and fill it with cold water and ice. Give it a good stir and there you have it: a powerful infusion of vitamins.
- More green tea, less coffee! Replace your daily coffee with a cup of green tea. You’ll be surprised to know that it offers important antioxidants in the most natural form, which are highly needed by our body. Mix it with mint/peppermint and lemon drops to spice up the taste if desired.
- Fast. Fasting is a good way to avoid eating meat toxins and instead, consume more veggies. Everybody knows the advantages of vegetables in any form (salads, soups, cooked or raw). Go for it, whether you are religious or not. Even just 2 days a week. Adopt the idea, your body will thank you.
- Exercise more. Start going to the gym, do some yoga, have a morning run, go for a swim or take a long walk with your dog, your better half or alone. No matter how busy your schedule, you can always find 30 minutes for yourself and your body. Exercising helps you maintain a healthy body weight and it’s a very good stress reliever.
- A fresh juice per day takes the doctor away! Instead of having a snack, have a freshly squeezed juice with fruits of your preference… plus one you don’t really like! This is how I do it anyway, to get the vitamins from fruits I don’t generally eat (kiwi, pineapple, mango). Mixing them with other fruits, tricks me to not understanding their taste much. Try it!
Take care of your body because it’s the only place you have to live. Detox, detox, detox!
Thank you SaludVegana.com for your cool photos.